Saturday 19 September 2009

Feeling ill and Teleshopping.

My throat and mouth are killing me. I feel as if I swallowed a bottle of bleach. I'm in bed being 'looked after' by John. I say looked after. In between various sporting events on the TV, I've had the odd cup of tea. And some lunch. I'm debating going downstairs to see if the washing has been taken out of the washing machine, at the risk of being told I'm interfering. In all fairness he is really good at helping out and even though I've had a morning of listening to them all shouting at each other, I have had some rest.

Despite having SKY and the 900 channels that come with it, I cannot find anything to watch and have settled for Bid TV. It's boring so I've moved onto a infomercial for the Magic Bullet. It's truly amazing. (I can hear next doors children at the door - John now has 4 children to play with. Brilliant.) My favourite advert is for Cricut. It's a machine that cuts paper for crafting and scrap booking. Everyone is so keen and impressed by it. I do however want to purchase the space saver bags. The ones where you vacuum all the air out. Amazing. I also want the vibrating things you put on your toes. You buy one for thirty quid but get another two free. In the morning most of the cable channels are infomercials. There are hundred's. Exercise equipment is a big one. Ab king, Ab master, Ab Fab etc

It's really windy today, so the washing is out. Thanks John.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment