Wednesday 23 September 2009

Balloons & Our house.

Not long after we moved up here there was a bit of local excitement. A Virgin hot air balloon had to make an emergency landing in the school playing field located a couple of streets away from out house. At the time I didn't realise there was a problem and thought all was in hand. It was only when I read about it in the 'Scottish' Daily Mail, I realised how close we were to having it land on our roof.











I said I'd post a picture of our house. So here it is...









Various tests have been ordered at the Dr's. Hopefully all will be clearer in the next week or so.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. it's a mansion sal! you've got a double garage... looks lovely.
    how exciting to see the hot air balloon so close up, thankfully not in your house....x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yowzers! check out the house p diddy! looks fantastic. good luck with tests sal. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be on MTV's Cribs, next week. The main highlight will be the pool and decking area with spa...

    ReplyDelete